Friday, June 15, 2012

94


Years young...that's my Grandpa!!!  He is one of the most amazing, smart, loving people I have ever come across.  He came over from Sweden when he was just 7 years old, he has lived in the same house for the last 65 years, he was married to his lovely wife(my grandma) for 68 years, he strormed the beaches of Normandy, he worked up until he was almost 90, he was chosen as Washington State's senior worker of the year and got recogonized in Washington DC, he has 4 children, 11 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren.

My grandpa would do anything for his family.  He came to the majority of me and my brothers basketball and baseball games.  He loves seeing his family succeed.  He came to my high school and college graduation.  He picked me up from girl scouts, he always remembers your birthday, he comes over late at night when you are home alone becuase you swear you heard something and checks the whole house to make sure everything is ok, he loves when you stop by just to say hello.

He LOVES babies!!  So right now Sienna is his favorite person. :)  He can get her to smile like no other.  My grandpa is one of the best people I know.  

Happiest of birthdays to you Grandpa Ostrom!!  We love you sooo much and can't wait to celebrate the big 95 next year!!

all-star grandpa!

getting recogonized at the M's game



No comments:

Post a Comment