- We welcomed 2013 in Cle Elum with our cousins, The Zubers.
- We lost one of the most amazing men on the planet on January 1st., Grandpa Ostrom.
- Cousin Carlee and Mark welcomed cute little baby James on January 16th.
- We traveled to Sunny California (San Francisco, Oakland, & Carmel) to visit Aunt Carolee, Cousins Nancy and Wes and a visit with Jaymee before she took her journey to ESPN (with a surprise visit in the city with the Kertson Family)
- Sienna turned the BIG 1!!!
- Celebrated Easter morning with the Ostroms and the afternoon with the Turners
- Sienna started walking!
- Surprise baby shower for Julie Hunter in Wenatchee that turned into a surprise birthday party in Leavenworth for Amanda's
- Celebrated brother Lance and Ariana's wedding nuptuials in Cle Elum, WA at Huntley Lodge
- Flag ceremony for my Grandpa Ostrom at the National Cemetery
- Surprise 60th birthday party for Momma Marilyn Ostrom and Daddy Larry Turner
- Enjoyed a fun wedding for friends Stephanie Allen and Randy Hartman at the Hollywood School House in Woodinville, WA
- Kirkland 4th of July Parade
- We celebrated our 6 year wedding Anniversary with a day and night downtown Seattle and dinner at Daniel's in Leschi
- Took our annual Cannon Beach trip and stayed a couple of days in Manzanita
- Enjoyed a trip to Chelan, WA with cousins Kimmy & TJ and celebrated friends Jennifer Kwik and Ryan Vehrs wedding at Tsillan Cellars.
- A visit to the Kennedy Cabin on Lake Wooten
- Celebrated good friend Heather's Surprise Bachelorette wig party
- Enjoyed fun wedding for friends Jon and Erika Searle in Woodinville, WA
- 3 of our good friends the McCrackens, Houtrouws, and Wares all had their first babies in the same week!
|Bachelorette Party in Ballard|
- Wedding for our friends Selena Kwik and Jody Jasmer in Lake Chelan at Karma Vineyards
- Went to Washington State's homecoming game. Cougs won 42-0 against Idaho!
- LT turned the big 33
- Our friends Jen & Reece Merkley held a surprise wedding down in SODO Seattle
- Traveled to Maui for Heather and Caleb's wedding
|Halloween in Maui|
- Started the month off in Hawaii and celebrated Heather and Caleb's nuptials (Sienna was the flower girl) :)
- Amanda traveled to Palm Springs to celebrate a good friend Jamie Uphus' bachelorette party
- Hosted Amanda's side of the family for Thanksgiving and the following day enjoyed a 2nd Thanksgiving with LT's side of the family
- Took Sienna to Snowflake Lane at Bellevue Square
- Met Santa at Redmond Town Center
- We will have our last wedding of 2013 on December 28th for friends Jamie & Kalen in Priest Lake, ID.
|Looks a lot similar to last year.|
We are so thankful for friends and family this year and we wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2014!! We hope it will be amazing.
Love, LT, Amanda and Sienna (21 months)