We bought our house a year ago and I can't imagine being anywhere else (beside living on a beach in Hawaii)!!! We may not have everything decorated the way we want or the furniture that is perfect yet but it is getting close! It has been our home that we brought our baby girl into and where she will most likely grow up. We are going to have a lot of firsts in this house that we can now call our home. We have the best neighbors and there are kids everywhere! I love that everyone, for the most part, is pretty friendly. This year when LT was putting up his very first Christmas lights on the house, he was a little scared to say the least being on the roof, but our neighbor from across the street came over and spotted and talked him through it all. We are so very lucky to have found such a great house in a neighborhood that we love. I can't wait to have many more birthdays, holidays and parties in our home.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
We have a lot of catching up to do on here ...but for now here a couple fun facts:
- Sienna can do the wave with her belly. I have always wished I knew how to do that! Kid isn't even 1 and she has that talent! :)
- We had the most amazing time in California.
- My Aunt Carolee is one of the most amazing, giving, positive, big hearted, loving, etc, etc person ever.
- Beer is really good and my cousin Wes brews one hellofa pilsner. Yumm
- Lots of weddings and babies this coming year! Oh FUN!
- A year ago today I was REALLY pregnant.
- Sienna is turning 1 year old in a little over a week. Sad and happy face.
- Sienna went to her first official kid birthday party and she loved every minute of it! She loves playing with the big kids.
- Sienna could walk if she wanted to but she is stubborn. :)
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Sienna I cannot believe that next month you are going to be 1 years old. Where has all the time gone? I blinked and you were 6 months and then I blinked again and you are almost 1 year!
Here is what you are up to:
Here is what you are up to:
- You crawl everywhere
- You know how to say Hank (gma & poppa O's dog)
- You play on your own without mommy or daddy in the room (I love this), and love to play with your kitchen and doll house
- You understand when we ask you where and what things are.
- You still love to play chase
- You are in #4 diapers and 9-12 month clothes
- You still throw a fit when you get dressed and most of the time when we change your diaper.
- You still have 6 teeth but we can tell that you are getting more!
- You are the BEST hugger and give lots of kisses. You are so gentle when you give little babies kisses(so sweet).
- You blabber all the time and scream really loud
- You do not like to sleep very much but sometimes you do pretty well. You have officially transitioned to only 2 naps a day.
- You don't like to eat that much so you pretty much drink tons of bottles with formula. But you still love avacado!
- You sit in a stroller like a big girl, no more car seat in the stroller.
- You love to empty anything that has stuff in it: purses, diaper bags, baskets...
- You pull yourself up on anything and love hold on and walk around it
- You crawl upstairs by yourself
- You still are a little intimidated of walking by yourself but I think if you wanted to you could!
- You love to blow at the fan and your mobile. When we go into your room to get you after a nap you are instantly start blowing at your mobile.
- You point at everything with curiosity
|You love to laugh!|
|filling out that chair!|
Monday, February 4, 2013
So Sienna has been on a mostly liquid diet for about a month. She doesn't really have any interest in her baby food or any food that doesn't involve a bottle, puffs or mum mums. We have tried everything and we hate wasting food on stuff she doesn't like. Any ideas of what to do? Or is best to just wait it out until she starts to eat? I hope she starts to eat more soon...formula is expensive!