Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The BEACH!

Cannon Beach holds a spot near and dear to my heart. I have been going on family vacations every year for the last 31 years to that wonderful place...my entire life! So I was so excited to bring Sienna for her first official visit (last year I was preggers with her and didn't know it) to Cannon Beach and begin a new tradition for our little family. I think all in all she LOVED every stinking bit of it. Laying her on our front lawn of our beach house, she was just in Heaven with the fresh ocean air and the wind blowing. Her first time her little feets hit the sandy beach she squealed with excitement and her first wave jumping in that freezing cold Pacific Ocean made her take a deep breath and smile. I think we have a lifer. Not that I was worried that she wouldn't like it, I mean who doesn't love cannon beach?? The place where you relax, drink , play, and eat all day. Nothing better! Another year in the books. Can't wait for next year, I am getting excited just thinking about it. :) 

Enjoy the pics! FYI...They are out of order and I don't know how to move them!  Plus there are a million more where these came from!
morning fun with Papa O

Loving the beach

Wave hopping

Fam


First walk on the beach


Snuggly with Daddy


trying on grandma O's sun hat

relaxation

after dinner walk

Haystack Rock

Morning walk to town for bagel sandys

Sleepy Monk Coffee


reading bedtime stories with Grandpa T

Feets in the sand

Loving it

woah cold!


it's happy hour every hour

wouldn't be complete without a game of horse

Sienna's 1st happy hour at Warren Pub

Blackberry beer! Yummy!!

Happy Birthday Marcus

cheers!


notice the watermelon mid air

high five


a game of cornhole

afternoon chat

very EARLY morning walk so we don't wake the whole house up

looking @ the starfish

I had fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment