Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swing your sword...

Cougar football starts tonight.  For some reason this season has got me really pumped up!  I guess it could be that we have a new coach, new upgraded stadium and a new era of COUGAR FOOTBALL.  Or maybe it was when we were walking in our new neighborhood the other night and a neighbor came running out of their house to yell "GO Cougs!" because he saw us wearing our crimson and gray.  In return we said Go Cougs and asked him if he went to WSU and his response was "Best 6 years of my life!!".  See that is the thing about Pullman, WSU, you just don't ever want to leave once you are there. :) 

Here is a saying that I love and so true about cougs:

"I can't define it, I can't tell somebody who isn't a cougar what it is like.  There's something that happens at Washington State; you quietly and subtly become infected...Washington State has a passion.  Being a cougar is a passion"  - Coach Jim Walden

GOOOO COUGS!!!  Fight, fight, fight for Washington State!

Sienna is ready for the Cougs too!  We have all the gear for her to prove it :).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment