Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Half a Year

My sweet baby girl is 6 months.  I still can't believe how fast she has grown.  She has been the best addition to our family and I seriously love her more and more every day.  When I leave work I am so excited to walk thru the door and see her smiling face! 

Here are some things she has been up to the last month:
  • Got your first tooth!
  • Went to your first fair (Evergreen State Fair)
  • Still can fit in her 3 month clothes but 3-6 fits best
  • Moved onto 3 diapers
  • You can sit by yourself for about 3-5 seconds
  • You scoot on your back to get to something that you want
  • You have the fastest hands and if something is close you grab it with the quickness.  I can see you as future basketball defender stealing the ball!
  • You open and close your mouth all the time because you are starting to test out your new tooth.
  • You love music and dancing
  • You are getting used to a lot loving family members taking care of you everyday.
  • You like to get up early
  • You still say momomomomoma
WE LOVE YOU SIENNA HOPE, Sugar pie!




1 comment: