Monday, January 21, 2013

Crawling, walking, climbing

So Sienna has been walking holding our fingers since she was like 6 months but now she is moving on her own!  She took 3 steps from Grandpa T to me and has been crawling army style all over the place.  She loves walking up and down the stairs but last night we were sitting on our landing and all of a sudden she just turned to the second flight of stairs and crawled up the stairs!!?!?!?  WHAT??  She never had tried it before and she just went ahead and crawled up the freaking stairs.  I know, I know the small things in life get me excited. :)  I guess we better start baby proofing everything!  She is learning so much, so fast lately and I am having a hard time keeping up with her!  Such a big girl! :)

Via
this isn't Sienna but she does this.  Is it ok? I joke.  We are tying wires up as I type. :)

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention she kicks a soccer ball!!! Amazing. little sweets is on the move!

    ReplyDelete