Thursday, February 21, 2013

Catching Up

We have a lot of catching up to do on here ...but for now here a couple fun facts:
  • Sienna can do the wave with her belly.  I have always wished I knew how to do that!  Kid isn't even 1 and she has that talent! :)
  • We had the most amazing time in California.
  • My Aunt Carolee is one of the most amazing, giving, positive, big hearted, loving, etc, etc person ever.
  • Beer is really good and my cousin Wes brews one hellofa pilsner. Yumm
  • Lots of weddings and babies this coming year!  Oh FUN!
  • A year ago today I was REALLY pregnant.
  • Sienna is turning 1 year old in a little over a week.  Sad and happy face.
  • Sienna went to her first official kid birthday party and she loved every minute of it!  She loves playing with the big kids.
  • Sienna could walk if she wanted to but she is stubborn. :)
Hope to get the California vacation up on here before Sienna turns 1!  February is such a short month!

No comments:

Post a Comment