Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Playing catchup!

The Turners have been VERY busy the past couple months (or maybe just the entire 2013 year) but I am hoping to get all the festivities blogged about soon!

Here are just some of the happs:

- Jen & Reece had a surprise wedding that was so fabulous!

- Ariana, Lance, LT and I went to the last Sounders game of the season.
- The Bacons are expecting a little babe in May!
- We went to Maui to celebrate Heather and Caleb getting married!(Sienna was the flower girl...or you could say I was since she cried the whole way down the aisle.  Somebody had to throw the flowers)


- Came home for 4 days and I headed down to Palm Springs for a girls getaway in honor of our lovely Sister Jamie's bachelorette!

- Celebrated my cousin Ryan's 50th 40th birthday at Picolinos!

That pretty much wraps up October and November thus far.  We can't complain over here, we have had some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment