Sunday, September 28, 2014

My little ballerina

Sienna started ballet class at the end of July at North Kirkland Community Center.  I was hesitant at how she would take to the class since in the past she has kinda been a clinger to me, grandma or whomever is with her when it comes to these types of things.  But we bought her a tutu, tights and ballet slippers and the girl was sold!

We walked into class and Miss Renee was very friendly and Sienna warmed up to her right off the bat.  We started with stretches and she was doing everything on her own and not clinging to my leg.  I was shocked and sooo impressed!!  Out of all the little ballerinas Sienna was the only one that listened and followed the directions. She did amazing! 

Each week she was so excited to go to class and always did an amazing job.  I think we have a little ballerina on our hands!  She loves ballet!  Such a little sweetie.













No comments:

Post a Comment