Friday, October 21, 2011

Cravings...


Luckily my cravings haven't been too bad during my pregnancy. The 1st trimester I needed to eat a little something every hour to not get nauseas. 2nd Trimester I have been getting some headaches which are not fun!

1st Tri Cravings: Beer(I know probably not the best for the lil one), Lemonade, Raspberry Italian sodas, blended iced vanilla decafe latte, rice krispie treats.

So far in the 2nd Tri I have craved: cereal, apples, fruit, dried fruit, chewy sweet tarts and hot chocolate.

Not too bad...although one afternoon while LT and I were watching TV, out of the blue I said: "Blended. Decafe. Vanilla. Latte. GO!" He looked at me like I was crazy.

thanks Bing for your image :)
LT and I had the BEST hot chocolate in La Jolla at a restaurant called The Cottage!  It was a delish!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cottage. And I love grandma. And I really enjoyed reading this. ;) YFC

    ReplyDelete