Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day of November?

Last time I checked I thought it was August!!  I can't believe how fast the months are flying by.  I am so excited for December and all the holiday parties, Christmas and our last year as a family of 2.  I am going to soak it up. :)  I am already listening to Christmas music all day on Pandora. SANTA is coming!!!
thx bing


On another note...baby girl is totally moving ALL.THE.TIME.  Is that normal?  I can see her move in my stomach and it is so amazing.  I can't wait to meet her.  Only about 3 more months!  WOAH.  We are going to have a daughter.

Just so you know when I post the bump pictures, the belly has gotten a ton bigger!  Get ready.

1 comment:

  1. What a year! You two are one of the most beautiful couples I know as well as great loving caring friends.

    ReplyDelete