Friday, December 2, 2011

Turkey Day

This post is a little late but we enjoyed our TWO Thanksgiving dinners this year!
Dinner at the Turners
The boys

Dylan, Ariana, Lance, Alex

Alex really was happy to be sitting on LT's lap.

After the Turners dinner we headed over to my Aunt Martha's.
Each year we play Michigan Rummy and this year my mom won the money pot in 3 HANDS.  Never been done before and she was really excited.  We continued to play until about 1AM and accumulated a lot of mula to be carried over to next year.  Next year I better win!
End of the night



Cousin picture...missing Chris, Susan and Rachel!

Baby Girl T was very happy with all her meals this year!  She is excited for next year...she tried to tell me that she is going to win the money...I don't thinks so little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment