Monday, January 16, 2012

Hiccups and Pressure!

So the little lady growing inside of me has the hiccups all the time!  Probably 4-5 times a day.  I feel so bad for her little self in there hiccupping...sometimes I catch myself holding my breath for her, but then realize that probably won't do any good.


And the pressure of her head down is really a little painful.  She loves pressing on my bladder!  I seriously thought she was going to come out last night.  I am assuming that they are just braxton hicks.  She still has about 50 more days to cook, so stay in there little girl!


We are also starting to figure what we want her nursery to look like.  I like this room but instead of purple, we would go with light pink.  Grey, white and pink.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this room. Super cute!!! Lets get together soon. I need more cookies :)

    ReplyDelete