Friday, March 2, 2012

39 weeks and a nursery

Well here we are...39 weeks.  Things have been going pretty smoothly.  I can definitely feel the braxton hicks in full effect!  Some nights I can sleep well and others not so much but I have mastered the art of sleeping sitting up.  My appetite has been back on and I think it is becuase the little lady has moved south and is ready to exit into this world!  This weekend I plan to reflect on my pregnancy, my hubby and myself.  I don't know the next time when I will have that opportunity! :)

We have pretty much finished the nursery.  We haven't hung anything on the walls YET.  It is still to be determined...
My Handyman husband

working on the crib


Our little nursery :)

2 comments:

  1. CUTENESS! Love the grey and pink. looking good!!! anyday now. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo excited for you guys! love her room:)

    ReplyDelete