Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sienna's BFF

I love our dates with Beav and Briggs each week. Meghan and I get to chat about everything under the sun and mommahood. Briggs thinks Sienna is boring because he always falls asleep on her except on thier first date, Sienna zonked out (she was playing hard to get). But I understand why Briggs falls asleep, Sienna probably talks too much plus he is outnumbered 3 to 1 in the lady department. He probably fakes sleeping so he doesn't have to join in on the conversations.


they were so tiny!


Sienna asking "why is Briggs sleeping?"

"I think he tooted. "  :)

Just chillin

Not sure which one is making the move but looks like they are trying to hold hands.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Forever friends. Think of all their great pictures in their wedding slideshow?!? From birth!!

    ReplyDelete