Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1st Mother's Day!!


My first momma’s day was perfect.  I woke up and snuggled with Sienna and LT brought me breakfast in bed.  Blueberry pancakes and a smoothie.  Then I got to take a nice long shower without Sienna in the bathroom with me! J  When I came downstairs there were flowers, a picture of me and S, and presents.  I got a necklace with an S and Sienna’s birthdate on it.  Perfect!  Then it was up to me where I wanted to go.  I decided it would be fun to take a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island.  We walked on and they day couldn’t have been any more beautiful.  We had lunch and walked around the little town.  We topped it off with some delicious ice cream, but not without waiting in a line that was around the corner!   We got home and LT broke in our new bbq with my dinner request of flank steak and corn on the cob.  Delish!  It was a perfect day and I can get used to these mothers days every year!   So blessed this year to be a momma to a pretty little baby girl.  She completes our little family of 3.

so sweet


lovely seattle

dad put my underoos on my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment