Friday, May 25, 2012

3 P's

I know all about em!  Puke, pee and poo all day, every day. :)  It is funny how it doesn't even phase me now.  I will sometimes leave the house with puke in my hair and maybe a little on the back of my shirt.  It's fine.  I think it might be moisturizing. 

Oh Sienna, you are always so hydrated and pee 5 pound diapers.  Sometimes, like this morning, you pee so much your diaper can't hold it all.  We were having such a good snuggle time and it came to a halt when I felt the warmth of you a little too warm and ended up with a puddle on our sheets.  The laundry never ends!!! 

I guess that is what bathing is for and you sure do love your baths!



1 comment:

  1. Its definitely moisturizing. Great shiny skin and hair. Should bottle that puke up. Make some money.

    ReplyDelete