Thursday, March 21, 2013

Attachment issues...

These last couple of weeks Sienna has been quite clingy to momma...like if I leave the room to go to the bathroom it is like the world is ending and she has HUGE crocodile tears coming down her face.  God love ya kid but can I please pee without you having a huge meltdown?  I mean your dad is sitting right next to you and playing with you!!  I am very flattered that you like me so much but it is getting kind of out of hand!  I know I will probably want you to love me this much in like 15 years when you won't want anything to do with me so I guess I will savor this by writing it down on this blog to remember!

So how can we fix this??  Any ideas people?

1 comment:

  1. Both the boys went through this at some point. For our two it was just a phase and our fix was to give it time ;)

    ReplyDelete