Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update on the clock

So the clock was working great and we were on a roll.  Then I opened my big mouth on Monday to one of my coworkers that the clock was totally working and "knock on wood" it would keep working...
Well remind me to never ever say anything when we got a good thing going on because the very next morning Sienna woke up screaming, calling for mommy/daddy, saying ouchy, wanting to watch Mickey, etc...and it hasn't stopped the rest of the week.  I swear this kid is determined.  No doubt she can scream a solid 3 hours without taking a break, I mean that is dedication!!  We are hoping that these past 3 days are a fluke and she will get right back on track to waiting for the clock to give her the green light!

Next up potty training!  Happy Valentine's, oops I mean potty training day!  Wish us luck on our 3 day boot camp this weekend.  Eeek!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment