Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Seahawks

Well this week has been slugging along!  But today is hump day which means we are halfway to the weekend, which means we are almost to Sunday, which mean we are close to watching the Superbowl!!

All I can think about this week is the game.  Everything I read and everything I see is Seahawks!

Over the last month everywhere you turn there is something Seahawk related.  Each and every street I turn down has a 12th man flag or Seahawks sign.  Businesses are painting their windows, putting up signs which read "I'm In".  This whole western side of the state has the Seahawk fever!  The build up is so exciting.  I love how our city is becoming united and we all have something to root for. 

Seahawks, you are making the normal dreary month of January spirited!  So for that I thank you!  Your city is behind you and may the experience at the Superbowl make us a team to be reckoned with for years to come!  Seattle needs this and you deserve this!!  Good luck and we wish you a victory on Sunday!!! GO HAWKS!!

I will leave you with this article that one of my friends from high school wrote.  It was published in Sports Illustrated.  WORD.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/24/seattle-seahawks-super-bowl-xlviii-fan-essay/

LOUD AND PROUD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment