Friday, December 9, 2011

CRAMP!!!!

Never in my life have I woke up out of a dead sleep with a cramp in my leg as bad as I did this morning. I mean, I woke up screaming and yelling for LT. Of course he was already up and in the kitchen and didn't hear me. This pain lasted about a full minute! OMG it hurt soooooooo bad. I thought baby girl was coming early by the amount of pain I was in!! HOLY COW. My calf is still a little tender and there is a little knot but I hope that is the last of the cramps. WOW! The wonderful benefits of pregnancy. Can't wait to see what else this last trimester has to offer.


thx bing

1 comment:

  1. I had these too!! They were by far my worst pregnancy ailment. Thankfully, they do go away. I still get a little nervous every time I flex my legs in bed for fear that they will come back.

    ReplyDelete