Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daddy O!

Happy 60th Birthday to my Dad, the Big O is what they call him.  He may seem big and intimidating but really he is a kid stuck in a big guys body.  He seriously is one funny guy.  He makes family gatherings complete, with giving everyone a hard time on who they are dating, or saying "if you can touch me by the count of 5 I will give you $20",  or bringing up old times where he used to beat all of his nieces and nephews at different sports, and the list can go on and on.  He seriously is the life of the party and I know where he got that from...his mom, my grandma. :) 

I am one lucky daughter to have him as my dad.  He will drop anything he is doing if you need him.  Once, when I was in high school there was a HUGE, I mean HUGE spider in my room and no one was home.  So of course I call my dad who was out with friends at the Duchess to come home immediately because there was a spider in my room.  And without a blink of an eye he came home to find me on my bed with my eye on where the spider was and he took care of it.  That is what Dads are for.

Daddy O is what I called you when I was little and now we are calling you Poppa O because you are officially a grandpa.  Sienna loves you and so do her parents.  You are the best and we hope that there are 60 more years of THE BIG O.  The world would not be the same without you.

Love you Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment