Thursday, October 11, 2012

Documentation

I just want to document on here that the Seattle area has had an amazing summer and fall this year!  Up until yesterday our weather has been nothing but sunshine and blue skies.  I am so happy that Sienna was able to have so much outside time in her early months of life and enjoy the beautiful outdoors.  I wish I would have documented more pictures outside but for now here are some pictures of B and S.  This day was GORGEOUS but we were playing inside and watching football...don't fret we made it outside for a walk down to Menchies. :) 

Oh I cannot thank you enough weather Gods for the nice weather, it truly helped me make it thru the days of no sleep. 
They make the same expressions...it is too funny!

Sharing is Caring

B you are funny

S is reading. B is watching football. :)

Sweet Maddi

Case came to play too!


He is the Big kid in the group

Prom Dates



1 comment: